(This will open a window for you to save the file to your computer then open the file to listen.)
Tips to Make Your Home Safe for Your Child
- Beware of sharp objects. Use corner protectors to help minimize risk of injury to your child.
- Keep small objects out of reach of your child to avoid choking hazards.
- Store chemicals and medicines out of your child's reach.
- Keep poision emergency # in a visible place. 1-800-222-1222
- Make your kitchen safe. (stove guards, cabinet locks, etc)
- Keep upstairs windows locked. Consider window guards. Keep cords out of reach.
Be sure to Like the page to get daily security tips!